A (work-in-progress) curated selection of some of my writings on technology. They were first published as separate posts in this blog.
- 2015 – Desarrollo de software en una PYME ~7.400 words / ~45 minutes. Some things that I’ve learned about software development after building products at a consultancy company.
- 2011 – Analysis of free software communities based on indicators ~2.800 words / ~15 minutes. – A paper I wrote to study the differences between major open-source GIS products.
- 2011 – Traducción de un libro a 12 manos ~2.600 words / 15 minutes. On my experience leading a team of 12 people to translate the book Producing Open Source Software to the Galician language.
- 2009 – Márketing y distribución en proyectos de software libre ~2.500 words / ~15 minutes. Some observation on what marketing and distribution mean for different open-source projects.
- 2008 – Gestión de proyectos de software libre ~10.600 words / ~60 minutes. Introductory writing to different aspects of open-source (legal, technical, and social) aimed at computer science students that were new to the open-source space.